It’s an amazing feeling when we can show our work to the world and same is the case with our website work. As a student or beginner, we really don't want to invest huge amount on hosting. There can be many reasons and the most common is fear of money wastage or being a novice, you are not ready to pay for hosting as you are not quite sure that you will be able to host your website without any help. And this is valid reason also because help which means support in this scenario is not free at all. Hosting service providers will cost you if you take their assistance in setting up your server.
Considering All the points what we discussed above here I am glad to introduce you that we have a free hosting service provider using which you will be able to host your website on any server all around the globe for free, that is the Amazon Web Services hosting which is totally free for limited usage.
If you are a beginner, you can try at these servers without paying a single penny and moreover you can host as many websites as you want till you reaches your usage/space limit which is 30 GB. The hosting will be totally free for 1 year under the usage limit of 30 GB.
Please follow the below steps to setup your AWS account for free.
1. Search for https://aws.amazon.com/ in your browser.
2. Click on the "Create an AWS Account". Check the screenshot below.
3. Complete the sign in process. Your card details will be asked, please provide the details. They will deduct 1 Rupee from your account as part of confirmation process. This amount will be credited back to your account in next 5-7 working days.
4. Once the signup process is complete, login to your account and click on services and then select EC2 in Compute section.
5. Now select Instances and then click on launch instances.
You will get various options under Launch instance e.g. Ubuntu, Linux, Windows etc. Select Free tier eligible options from all the options available. Once you select one of these options you will be directed to "Choose Instance Type". Select the option as shown in the image and then click on Review and Launch.
The process is finished and now the server is available for use. That's all for now. Thank you!